Simple Way to Prepare Perfect My Crispy Veggie Wrap Sandwich ☺ for List of Food

My Crispy Veggie Wrap Sandwich ☺,

My Crispy Veggie Wrap Sandwich  ☺

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my crispy veggie wrap sandwich ☺. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Crispy Veggie Wrap Sandwich ☺ is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Crispy Veggie Wrap Sandwich ☺ is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my crispy veggie wrap sandwich ☺ using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Crispy Veggie Wrap Sandwich ☺:

  1. {Make ready 3 tbsp of passata sauce heaped.
  2. {Make ready 2 of mini sweet peppers.
  3. {Make ready 2 of Tomatoes Sliced.
  4. {Get 8 slice of Courgette.
  5. {Get 6 of Sliced mushrooms.
  6. {Get 100 grams of Mozzarella Cheese.

Instructions to make My Crispy Veggie Wrap Sandwich ☺:

  1. Spread the passata sauce all over the wrap.
  2. Next add the sweet peppers and black pepper.
  3. Give the mushrooms a quick fry in a spray of olive oil.
  4. Add the sliced tomatoes..
  5. Then the cheese and some more passata sauce, and a sprinkle of basil, save some cheese for the top..
  6. Add the other wrap and cover..
  7. Add to a pizza tray or a flat oven tray . Put in a preheated oven for 5-10 minutes bring out and add some more mozzarella on top and put it back in until it melts and browns.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my crispy veggie wrap sandwich ☺ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking! If you want to find other recipes please go to the menu list

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Iconic Chicken Stroganoff for Lunch Food

Recipe of Favorite 🍰Tiramisu🍰 for List of Food

Recipe of Favorite Potato, Ham and Cheese Soup