Easiest Way to Make traditional My blueberry muffins for Vegetarian Food

My blueberry muffins,

My blueberry muffins

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my blueberry muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My blueberry muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. My blueberry muffins is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My blueberry muffins:

  1. {Take 200 g of plain flour.
  2. {Take 150 g of white sugar.
  3. {Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
  4. {Prepare 1 of egg.
  5. {Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
  6. {Make ready 75 ml. of Oil.
  7. {Make ready 75 ml. of Milk.
  8. {Make ready 300 g of blueberry.
  9. {Get of Ingredients for topping.
  10. {Take 100 g of white sugar.
  11. {Get 50 g of plain flour.
  12. {Prepare 50 g of unsalted butter.
  13. {Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.

Steps to make My blueberry muffins:

  1. Preheat oven to the 200C. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar..
  2. .
  3. Mix oil with egg and milk..
  4. .
  5. .
  6. Add it to the flour mixture and mix until combine well..
  7. Spread some flour top of the blueberries.
  8. And add them to the cake mixture..
  9. .
  10. In a small bowl, mix together sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon. Sprinkle topping over muffins. Bake for 15-20 mins at 200C..
  11. .
  12. .
  13. .
  14. .
  15. .
  16. .
  17. .
  18. .
  19. .
  20. Ingredients.
  21. Ingredients.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my blueberry muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking! If you want to find other recipes please go to the menu list

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Iconic Chicken Stroganoff for Lunch Food

Recipe of Favorite 🍰Tiramisu🍰 for List of Food

Recipe of Favorite Potato, Ham and Cheese Soup